1 comments

***Roast Watch***

Tuesday 25 September 2007












Ok, this may not be an article about a full on John Terry/Kieron Dyer spit roast but there is no denying that Reading centre forward Leroy Lita has been caught with his pants down. Literally.

As reported in the News of the World

"FOOTBALL idol Leroy Lita played dirty when he filmed himself having sex with a mystery girl—then sent the video to his team-mates.

The Reading and England under-21 striker clearly reckoned he was giving a man-of-the-match performance as he captured the sex session on his mobile.

But after he Bluetoothed the sordid film to pals at Reading, it got passed on and has now reached clubs across the country, including Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal."

Good work Leroy. Apparently Leroy's display lasted a mere 1 minute and 53 seconds in total, significantly shorter than the time he normally puts in a substitute appearance for the Royals. As we all know though, it only takes a second to score though, so fair play to the lad.

Perhaps more concerning were Steve Coppell's comments as reported in the Daily Telegraph

"I don't know the ins and outs"

With all due respect Steve, I don't think its hard to figure out the exact details on this one. I could come up with a million more puns about scoring, finishing in the box, great performance etc , but I can't be bothered so I will leave that to you......

Sunil

1 Responses:

Anonymous Says:

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel
free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Superb blog by the way!

my web page fast money
My web site - best way to make money without a job